Saturday, March 12, 2016

Nita Wrap Skirt





The Nita Skirt is a new pattern by Sew DIY. I was so happy to be one of the pattern testers. The Nita skirt is a lovely fitted wrap skirt, it has three length options each with different kind of waist closure.

  

I choose to make my skirt just below the knee with the button closure. I enjoyed making this skirt, the instructions were very clear and easy to follow. For fabric I choose a kind of medium weight cotton blend from Joann's, I made french side seams because this fabric frays like crazy. 


I really want to make another one with a blue denim fabric and different waist closure. :)
Check Sew DIY Blog for more awesome patterns here.
You can also see what the other pattern testers made on instagram #NitaWrapSkirt

Pictures credit: My 7 year old boy. 
Pattern; Nita Wrap Skirt here
Fabric Joann
Shoes; Vintage
Top; H&M

Check my pinterest wrap skirts board 
image

Image




1 comments:

  1. Cute skirt! I'm with you on using denim for my next version, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...