Sunday, April 27, 2014

A few things

Hello pretties, hope you had a good weekend. Ours was great we are having nice mix of rain and sunshine weather here in the bay. We baked a cheesecake (which we ate before I could take a picture) and banana bread. yum!!.




On another note, I was able to finish the parisian top which came out ok, I struggled a little with the collar part. but overall is a very cute and comfortable knit top. 


And speaking of knits did you bought the new Colette patterns? I did, while they were on sale! and started making the Mabel skirt right away. I bought 1 yard of Ponte Roma at Joann which was at 50% off. I used my serger machine to make the whole skirt except for the hem. This skirt is super fast to make 1 hour and you're DONE. I'm waiting for more knit fabric on the mail to start making my moneta dress, yipe!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...