Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sewing box and tools


My box is from the thrift store $7 and all the tools are from Joann except the tailors ham, I made that one using this tutorial and free pattern is very handy when pressing darts. I recently invest on some good Gingher shears I used a 50% coupon, great deal. Other tool I recently got was the magnetic seam guide, helps me sew pretty straight lines. The list from all my notions is below, most of them are on sale right now!


On another note I bought my dress form for only $10 on the thrift store the other day. I couldn't believe my eyes!! 
)
Happy sewing!!!!

P.S I have a little giveaway going on here!!

XO

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the fabulous thrift shop finds! (I had that suitcase when I was a kid but mine was grey instead of that fantastic red.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that dress form for 10 dollars! And I have some of those cases and never thought to turn them into a sewing kit, great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...