Thursday, August 9, 2012

Getting off the auto mode

The hub bought this baby last year is an awesome camera, BUT I don't have clue how to take decent pictures with it. Well to make the story short this baby has been just sitting around for months, waiting for me to start learning how to shoot good pictures. 

To tell you the truth all those fancy buttons scare me, is kind of confusing the aperture, ISO, shutter speed. But I'm not putting it off anymore. Here are some pics I took on MANUAL mode and hopefully with time I will improve.







1 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest trend report and my big news regarding Lauren Conrad. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...