Monday, May 28, 2012

Heart Tote

I had never used freeze paper before until last week, When I saw the With all my heart tote from ModCloth I got the idea of making my own. Since they don't have it available anymore. I used 1/2 yard of canvas and a vinyl strap from an old bag.
.
First I washed my canvas and it shrunken a lot, but that was ok because I still had a rectangle big enough for my tote.
Second I cut a heart shape from the freezer paper, and ironed it to the fabric I painted one heart black and the other red using fabric paint.
Next I sew up the sides and top of the tote and add the strap at the sides. All done!









 Inspirations

Kendi
via




1 comments:

  1. That came out really wonderfully! It's super cute too, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...