Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some things Orange

 Hello, today I'm sharing some orange goodness from around my house, I love the orange color. Pretty much most of my stuff in my kitchen are orange. 
We bought this Vintage print in San Francisco and the hub made the frame.

My desk  made by the hub.





Tea Kettle, from World Market $14





thrift store find, vintage pyrex bowl also orange $1


 thrift store find Le creuset saucepan for $4


my husband gave me this beautiful asiatic lilies.


Beautiful isn't? What about you? What is your favorite color?

Thanks for reading.
Fab

1 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog on the Cotton and Curls refashion nation and I love it!
    Hope your having a good day =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...