Monday, October 31, 2011

Antique Shop


Here are some pictures of an awesome antique shop called Paulines, in Alameda. The kids and me love it here there's so much to see, and my favorite tons of vintage threads, buttons and notions. Every where you turn there's is a box full of sewing notions. Is like a candy store for me and the smell of the store reminds of my grandma's house it takes me back to my childhood.


boxes and more boxes

all kind of buttons

I like the wood ones :)

I want the whole box

The kids trying on gloves 

me choosing some threads 

more trying on

Dressing up


pretty lace

some bias and much more



I could spend the whole week day exploring that store, it was soo much fun.
Until next time.

Fab

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...