2 pieces 15"tall by 13.5"wide for main exterior (use heavy-weight fabric).
2 pieces of medium fusible interfacing 15"tall x 13.5" w.
2 lining pieces 15"h x 13.5" w.
1 piece of 5"tall x 10"w. for the pocket
1. Fuse interfacing to main exterior pieces
2. take one of your lining pieces and the pocket piece and sew, leaving 1.5" from the bottom.
3. Place your front main exterior piece RIGHT side UP, then put the zipper teeth facing down with the pull tab to the left. finally put the lining piece WRONG side up and pin.
4. Use your zipper foot and sew along your fabric sandwich edge.
5. Grab your other exterior piece and do the same place it facing RIGHT side UP, zipper teeth facing down now pull tab on the right, lining piece WRONG side down, pin and sew.
6. Flip your pieces and press
7. Change to your normal sewing machine foot and OPEN your zipper halfway don't forget this part otherwise you won't be able to turn your bag right side out. ok Now put your exterior pieces facing RIGHT sides together same for the lining. SEW using a 1/4" seam allowance all the way around, leaving a 4"opening in the linning for turning your bag.
8. Turn your clutch right side out and sew the lining opening and press.
I love this kind of project it only takes very little fabric and effort :)