Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dress refashion

I went thrift shopping and lucky me I found something interesting, a long dress for $4, My first thought was maybe I can make it look better, more wearable so I took my chances, and brought it home with me. Next are some pictures of what I did to this poor dress.



This is how it looked, super long, front buttons all the way down my feet, with 3/4 sleeves



First shorten the sleeves and make some pleats

Second cut dress at the waistline

Then sew top and bottom back together,  moving  buttons from the bottom part now to the side of the dress

Cut 8" off from the bottom  and hem.

thats it! easy a whole new dress.


Kate's yellow dress was my inspiration for this refashion.


 Thanks for reading. :)


1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...